The meeting rooms in the Sublette County Libraries provide space for library-sponsored and co-sponsored programs and for other meetings and programs of an informational, educational, cultural, recreational, or civic nature. Meeting rooms are available to all and are subject to our policies.
Rules & Expectations:
- The reservation holder assumes responsibility for any damage to the room or its contents.
- The reservation holder is accountable for ensuring the library is secure and clean.
- All tables and chairs must be properly stored and the meeting rooms must be left in a neat and orderly condition.
- All entrances and hallways must remain open, unobstructed, and available for use by others when the library is open.
- If an event in the Lovatt Room or Board Room begins or ends when the library is closed, the reservation holder must pick up a key and alarm code prior to the event.
- An AV tech walkthrough, separate from the event, is required for events held in the Lovatt Room and Board Room.
- Before your reservation, please review our Meeting Room policies. Antes de su reserva, revise nuestras Políticas de Aalas de Reuniones.
- If you plan to have alcohol at your event, a notarized Alcohol Request Form must be completed and turned in prior to the event. The libraries have notaries on staff. Please fill out the form well in advance, as a notary may not be available at the time of your event.