Thank you for considering the Sublette County Libraries for your book donations.
All donations are thoroughly reviewed under the same selection process as library purchased materials.
Donated materials that are not added to the library collection are included in our book sales or sustainably recycled. Revenue from our book sales is returned to the library and greatly enhances services and programs. Thank you for your generosity!
How to Donate:
Donations are accepted all year round at both the Pinedale and Big Piney Libraries during open hours. If you have a large donation, you must call ahead.
For the Pinedale Library’s annual Rendezvous Book Sale, please deliver your donations directly to the Lovatt Room.
- Paperback and Softcover Books
- Hardcover Books
- Video Games
- Up to Date Relevant Facts Materials
- Timeless and Considered Classic Materials
We Don't Accept:
- VHS Tapes
- Out of Date Reference, Travel, or Research Materials
- New to Good Condition
- No Damaged, Dirty, or Poor Quality Materials
- No Heavily or Excessively Annotated, Highlighted, Underlined, or Otherwise Marked Materials